Whats In the Box:
- Certification: NSF/ANSI-55 Class “B” and NSF/ANSI 372
- Dose Delivery: >16 mJ/cm²
- Water Inlet Fitting: ¼” OD Push-to-Connect
- Water Outlet Fitting: ¼” OD Push-to-Connect
- Power Consumption (Active): Approx. 9.0W
- Power Consumption (Standby): Approx. 0.1W
- Maximum Water Temperature: 40ºC
- Maximum Working Pressure: 100 PSI
- Minimum Working Pressure: 12 PSI
- LED Life-time: 1,000 hr (on demand)
- Maximum Ambient Relative Humidity: 70%
The Standard Pre-filter lasts up to 1000 gallons and removes chlorine, sediments, odor and taste. The Advanced Pre-filter lasts up to 4000 gallons and removes lead, heavy metals, chlorine, mercury, carcinogens, and other contaminants, as well as turbidity, unpleasant odors and tastes.
For most homes running on grid power, the best choice is the 120-240V AC. For most RVs, boats and other motorhomes running on battery power, the best choice is 12V DC.
Ideal for Homes, RVs and Sailboats
ArrowMAX 2.0 is certified by IAPMO R&T to NSF/ANSI 55 Class “B” for the supplemental bacterial treatment of disinfected public drinking water or other drinking water that has been tested and deemed acceptable for human consumption by the state or local health agency having jurisdiction. The system is only designed to reduce normally occurring non-pathogenic nuisance microorganisms. Class B systems are not intended for treatment of contaminated water. It is also certified by IAPMO R&T to NSF/ANSI 372.
Standard Pre-filter | Advanced Pre-filter
The ArrowMAX 2.0 can also work with any pre-filter of your choice, should you have specific concerns about the water quality in your area. Option to upgrade the Advanced Pre-Filter for advanced filtration which removes lead, heavy metals, chlorine, chromium 6, mercury, volatile organic compounds, carcinogens, as well as turbidity, odors and bad tastes.